The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python
Free Download The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python and Build 11 Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Python with the World’s Most Fun Project-Based Python Course!
What Will I Learn?
- Build 11 (Super Awesome) Python Projects!
- Track Data in Python Programs using Variables
- Create behind-the-scenes functionality using Numbers
- Create meaningful and Customised user experiences using Strings
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Automate coding tasks by creating your own python functions
- Save Time and Maximise Productivity using Loops
- Place Python on your Resumé by Understanding Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Have a fun upbeat attitude and be ready to become awesome!
========================= TESTIMONIALS ===========================
“Just WOW, if you want to start Python, this is the place! – ” David Cristea ★★★★★
“If you can take just one Python course, make sure it’s this one.” – A. Barbosa ★★★★★
“The information is extremely well presented. Best Python training I have found so far“ – Tanara ★★★★★
“I have tried many python courses on Udemy but this one is the best of them all.” – Natalie ★★★★★
“I have other python courses on Udemy but this one is the best by far. It explains things in a very hands-on and easy to follow method that will have you understanding what you are doing in no time.” – Robert Rodono ★★★★★
“This has helped me achieve my dream of being a programmer and I recently joined the FTC (US Federal Trade Commission)” – Mica Moyer
It’s no secret that project-based learning is one of the most effective ways to learn any skill, and this is especially true for programming!
If you are looking to learn the python programming language with a course that is fun, energetic and project-based, then you have come to the right place.
Say goodbye to the days of rummaging through random YouTube videos, unintelligible documentation, and random stack-overflow posts to find the information you crave.
This excellently prepared course gives you instant access to everything you need to know to get programming in Python and puts it all right at your fingertips!
The Python Bible will take you from a complete beginner to having a portfolio of 11 fun python 3 projects.
Each project will incrementally build on your skills, and by the end of the course, you will have the confidence and skills to branch off on your own into the world of Python programming.
In this illuminating course, you will learn about:
1. Variables – Learn to conveniently store data in your python programs!
2. Numbers – Learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your python programs!
3. Strings – Master Python Text and automate messages using Strings!
4. Logic and Datastructures – Teach your python program to think and decide!
5. Loops – Save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you!
6. Functions – Automate Tasks by Building your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over!
7. OOP – Add Python to Your Resumé By Mastering Object-Oriented Programming, the industry programming standard!
The unique thing about this course is that, through its world-class instruction, it covers the core topics of python programming without any fluff and in a fun and unforgettable way.
Whether you want to get into Data Science, Web Development or make cool robots with the Raspberry Pi, The Python Bible will teach you the core fundamentals of python programming so you can get started on your python programming path!
Test drive the course for a full 30 days, with a Udemy-approved Zero Risk, 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee! You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Enroll in the Python Bible Now! You will be really glad that you did!
Who this course is for:
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- Not Intended for Seasoned Developers
Created by Ziyad Yehia, Internet of Things Academy
Last updated 1/2020
Size: 1.08 GB