Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices
Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices and Learn how to develop reliable and scalable back-end applications effortlessly using Serverless Framework
What you’ll learn
- Becoming familiar with Serverless Framework
- Microservices Architecture
- Authentication and Authorization in Microservices
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Developing applications that can effortlessly handle an extreme scale
- Software Development with NodeJS
- REST API Development
- Data Persistence (DynamoDB)
- Microservices loose communication using Message Queues (SQS)
- Basic knowledge in back-end development is recommended, but not required
Ever felt like you would like to build a back-end application that can handle millions of users, but you were terrified by the idea of managing (or learning how to manage) the infrastructure behind it?
Ever felt like you would like to focus on delivering valuable features, rather than making sure your services are up and running?
Ever felt like you are paying more than you should be?
Serverless Architecture takes the pain of site reliability off your shoulders. With Serverless Architecture, you and your team can focus on feature development. Your application will scale effortlessly, serving users reliably. You do not need to be an infrastructure expert to serve an application at scale. With Serverless, you only pay for what you use.
Serverless Framework revolutionizes the way we develop Serverless applications, by providing a developer-friendly API that supports dozens of cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and more.
More than that, Serverless Framework intelligently helps you manage your infrastructure as code (IaC), which eliminates the chance of paying for services that are not in use.
With an active community and a rich ecosystem of plugins, you can get things done at lightspeed and without boilerplate code.
Serverless Framework is language-agnostic, which means you can use the language and runtime of your choice (Node.js, Ruby, Python, Go, C#, Java, etc).
With over 450,000 downloads per week and x5 growth over the past two years, demand for Serverless experts is on the rise. It is one of the most in-demand skills in the market.
In this course, you will learn how to develop reliable and scalable Serverless applications, following the microservices architecture. This course will be 100% hands-on, and you will be developing a real-world application;
- REST API and CRUD endpoints (AWS Lambda, API Gateway)
- Data persistence (AWS DynamoDB)
- Message Queues for cross-service communication (AWS SQS)
- Scheduled event triggers (AWS EventBridge)
- Cloud stack management (AWS CloudFormation)
- Object storage on the cloud (AWS S3)
- Email notifications (AWS SES)
- Authentication and Authorization (Lambda Authorizer)
- Data validation and error handling
- … much more
Besides that, you will get hands-on experience with some of the most popular and useful services on the AWS platform. Demand for AWS experts is continuously on the rise, as AWS holds the biggest stake amongst all cloud providers.
If you are a hobbyist or professional developer with basic back-end development knowledge and want to dive into Serverless or Microservices architecture, this course is for you. Basic JavasScript/Node.js background is recommended, but not mandatory.
Join me today to learn one of the hottest skills in 2020.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn more about Serverless Architecture and Serverless Framework
- Developers who want to learn how to work with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud
- Developers who want to develop a real-world, reliable and scalable, application from zero to production
- Developers who want to learn best-practices when developing Lambda functions
Created by Ariel Weinberger
Last updated 5/2020
Size: 1.93 GB