Programming with Python : HandsOn Introduction for Beginners
Eliminate roadblocks to learn programming: Start writing your own programs in Python 3 from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Obtain a strong understanding on the fundamentals of programming
- Understand the basics of Python language
- Write your own independent programs in Python
- Access to a PC running on Windows, Linux or Mac
- Internet connection to setup development environment
This course has been specifically designed for beginners who have been looking to obtain a hands-on learning experience with Python, teaching you concepts of programming right from the basics and Python being the most simplest language for a beginner to start with.
It is the right time to start learning the in-demand Python language because of its gaining popularity in the fields on Data Science, Backend Development, Internet of Things, etc. Keep yourself equipped with the most sought-after skills!
A lot of exercise problems, programming lectures, PDF notes have been included to provide you with a great learning experience!
You will work on a project at the end of this course, which has been designed for you to implement all the topics which you would have mastered by the end of this course to give you enough confidence to start writing your own independent programs in Python.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are passionate to learn programming even if they haven’t written a single line of code in their entire life
- Beginners who are looking for a right course to get started with Python
- Beginners who are searching for a course with hands-on programming exercises
Created by Febin George
Last updated 11/2019
Size: 610 MB