Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass
Master Adobe Illustrator CC with this in-depth training for all levels.
What you’ll learn
- Designing logos
- Creating vector illustrations
- Turning photographs into vector artwork
- Vectorizing and colorizing traced hand drawings
- Preparing graphics for web and print
- Designing infographics
- Working with type in creative ways
- Mastering advanced Illustrator tools and techniques
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Learn Illustrator from the start the way a professional would use it
- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably not older than Illustrator CS6. Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
Udemy’s best-selling Illustrator course – by one of the Top 10 Adobe Instructors in the world – teaches you to use this industry-leading vector graphic application as a creative professional. The whole course content, including examples, techniques, exercises and quizzes have been carefully selected and refined to offer the most efficient and enjoyable way to master Adobe Illustrator.
course has been purposely designed for users of all experiences, from
complete beginners to existing Illustrator users, who want to take their
skills to the next level. Being able to confidently work in Illustrator
is an essential skill for any Graphic Designer or Illustrator, but it
is an equally useful tool for Product Designers, Fashion Designers,
UI/UX designers and various other areas within and outside of the
“The course has great content, well explained and having you feeling confident with the software at the end.”
More about Adobe Illustrator:
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
- Its time saving features allow users to create work quickly and efficiently at the highest professional standard.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- We will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, preferences, setting up new documents. We will also cover fundamental principles like the difference between vector and pixel graphics.
- The next two chapters will teach you everything you need to know about working with objects in Illustrator. These are the buildings blocks of all vector graphics so these initial lessons will help you to understand and work with more complex tools later on.
- Next up, in the drawing section of the course, master drawing modes, the Pen tool, Curvature tool and all the different ways you can draw and manipulate paths.
- Next learn about the different types of Brushes and how to make the most of their unique features. You will also learn how to create your own custom brushes.
- In the next chapters you will learn about tracing photographs with a powerful feature called Image Trace and everything you need to know about adding type to your illustrations.
- Once you are comfortable with all of that you can move onto the Advanced Techniques section, which will introduce more complex features like Symbols, Graphs, Gradient Meshes, Perspective Drawing, Recolor Artwork and workflows like Masking.
- Finally, discover how to correctly export your work for print and screen, and ways to share and archive your projects.
“An outstanding course! I’ve taken many Udemy courses where the instructor just rambles on, or circles around the same point several times. But here, every word uttered is part of the lesson. No fluff, no uhms, no nonsense. With that level of focus, it’s very easy to follow, learn and remember.” Laurie Knapp
This course includes:
- 94 Videos (12 hours of total playtime)
- Interactive quizzes testing what you learnt in each chapter
- Downloadable working files
- Course content updated with the latest CC 2020 new features
- All future updates to Illustrator will be included in this course for no extra payment
- Estimated finish time: 25 hours (including finishing all exercises and quizzes)
- Preparation guide for the official Adobe Certified Associate exam: Graphic Design & Illustration using Adobe Illustrator
- Completion certificate upon finishing the entire course
Martin is an Adobe Certified Instructor –voted as one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world – with years of experience teaching in classrooms, seminars and webinars. He also worked professionally in the creative industry for over 10 years on a wide range of projects for clients such as Disney, Accenture, Mattel, etc.
course includes really great and useful practical exercises for each
chapter. I also enjoyed the quiz at the end of each chapter as you learn
the things explained in more depth. Seriously, there’s nothing I
would’ve wanted to change about this course. A great masterclass for
beginners to learn fast and start being a graphic designer.”
Who will find it useful:
- Perfect for anyone looking to start or develop their career in the creative industry.
- Complete beginners will be able to master the software from the very beginning to the most advanced features.
- Self-taught users and existing professionals can use the course to take their skills and knowledge to the next level, refine their workflows and learn to do everything the right way!
- Existing and more experienced users of Illustrator may also discover hidden gems and workflows or catch up with all the new features released in CC 2020.
Skills you will gain:
- Producing vector graphics for print and screen
- Using all the time-saving features of Illustrator and work efficiently
- Designing logos and brand identities for clients
- Creating vector illustrations, infographics and icons
- Tracing scanned drawings and sketches and turning them into scalable vector graphics
- Producing repeatable patterns for product packaging, apparels and stationaries.
Ready to master and create brand new work with confidence in Adobe Illustrator? Enroll on this course and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Illustrator users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.
Created by Martin Perhiniak
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 2.19 GB