Django Ecommerce | Build Advanced Django Web Application
Build Django eCommerce website with a lot of advanced custom functionalities, RDS Postgres and deploy it on Amazon AWS
What you’ll learn
- Make real world eCommerce applications using Python and Django Framework
- Django Custom User Model, Category & Media Files
- Working with Products
- Context Processors & Product Details
- Setup Git and Carts Functionality
- Add to Cart using Session Keys, Increment/decrement/remove Cart Items
- Fixing Cart Bugs & Context Processor for Cart Item Counter
- Paginator & Search
- Product Variations & Variation Manager
- Adding the Variation in Cart, Grouping Cart Item Variations
- Registration, Login with Token Based Verification & Message Alerts
- User Account Activation & Activation Link Expiry
- Forgot Password with Secure Validation Links
- Cart Checkout, automatically assign the Cart Items to Logged-in User
- Orders & Order Number Generation
- Payment Gateway Integration & Place Order
- After Order Functionalities
- Review and Rating System
- Two Factor Checks for Submitting Reviews (Login check & Product purchase check)
- Rating Average & Review Count Calculation
- My Account Functionalities
- Product Gallery with Unlimited Images
- Django Security Measures
- Deploying Application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk (EB)
- Basic web development skills including HTML, CSS
- Basic knowledge on Python and Django
Welcome to the Project-Based Django Web Development Course where you will learn to develop a fully-featured eCommerce website and redesign any Django-based web applications.
I designed this course, for anyone seeking to learn and build a Django-based custom web application. By the end of this course, you will be able to analyze, design, and develop your own eCommerce application and deploy it on the live server with the custom domain name.
Please note: The project developed in this course is for learning purposes only. This will teach you to build most of the custom functionalities of eCommerce website development. I do not promise that this course is going to be a 100% eCommerce solution for your live business. Also, this course is not for non-technical business owners.
With that said, we’ll be building a fully custom featured eCommerce application using a Python Django web framework. You will be learning how to make your own custom user model, categories and products, Carts, Incrementing, Decrementing and removing car items, Unlimited Product image gallery, Orders, Payments, also we’ll be making “after order functionalities” such as reduce the quantify of sold products, send the order received email, clearing the cart, Order completion page as well as generating an invoice for the order. Also, we’ll be making a Review and Rating system where we’ll be designing the interactive rating stars from scratch that even allows you to rate a half-star rating. We’ll be also making my account functionalities for the customer who can easily edit his profile, profile pictures, change his account password, and also manage his orders.
With everything in place, we will be deploying this application on AWS Elastic Beanstalk with the RDS Postgres database also we will AWS S3 Bucket for the media storage. With that in place, we will also configure a custom domain name where you will be configuring AWS Route 53 as well as we will also be installing the Free SSL Certificate provided by AWS.
Alright, what you need to know before you get started with this course? Well, this is a 100% project-based course, I will not be teaching you very basic things about programming. So I expect you to have at least a basic knowledge of Python and Django.
If you are a very beginner, then please do some crash course and come back here.
All you have to know is the basic HTML, and of course a python and Django knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Freshers who want to add live project on their resume or portfolio
- Intermediate programmers who want to switch from other programming language to Python Django
- Future developers who want to learn web development by project based course
You may also like: The Complete Web Developer in 2021: Zero to Mastery
Download Django Ecommerce | Build Advanced Django Web Application
Created by Rathan Kumar
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 7.30 GB