CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Full Course & Practice Exam
CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Bootcamp – Certification preparation course on the most popular networking certification!
What you’ll learn?
- Passing the Network+ certification exam with confidence
- Understanding computer networks, their functions, and their components
- Subnetting networks
- Performing basic network configurations
- Becoming an effective networking technician in a small-to-medium sized business environment
- Basic familiarity with computer networks is helpful (But, all required information will be covered during the course)
- (Helpful, but not required) Completion of the CompTIA A+ certification
** Pass the CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Exam with Help from an Expert in the Field! **
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of networking. I have taught hundreds of students in my bootcamps and college classes on how to pass the A+, Network+, Security+, and Certified Ethical Hacker exams. MY students have achieved a 99% passing rate on their exams, and now you can too!
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) certification exam and covers the five domains for the Network+ (N10-007) certification exam: Network Architecture, Network Operations, Network Security, Network Troubleshooting, and Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory. You will learn the fundamentals of network and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also, we will discuss emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Over 8.5 hours of video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Network+ (N10-007) exam
- Downloadable copies of our Network+ (N10-007) Study Notes for the course
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- Full-length practice exam to test your knowledge
What Other Students Are Saying About This Course:
- I’m using several resources to prepare for the Network+ certification. Jason Dion’s “bootcamp” is the best resource I’ve found, yet! (Kb1vns, 5 stars)
- Really enjoyed this course. It kept me engaged and wanting to watch more… would definitely refer this to anyone that is studying for the Network+!. (Rafael, 5 stars)
- Very easy to understand explanations, that is very cool! (Vladmir, 5 stars)
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification exam
- Students wanting to learn the terminology and nomenclature of computer networks
- Students seeking a career as a network technician
Created by Jason Dion • 150,000+ Students Worldwide, Dion Training Solutions • ATO for ITIL & PRINCE2
Last updated 10/2019
English, Italian [Auto-generated