Building Modern Web Applications with Go (Golang)
Free Download Building Modern Web Applications with Go (Golang) and Learn to program in Go from an award winning university professor
What you’ll learn
- How to write programs in the Go language (often called Golang)
- How to create HTML pages using HTML5
- How to create and use Cascading Style Sheets
- How to build modern, secure web applications in Google’s Go programming language
- How to organize your Go application correctly
- How to write tests in Go
- How to connect to a database in Go
- How to manage sessions in Go
- How to create and use middleware in Go
- How to use 3rd party packages with Go Modules
- How to implement secure user authentication in Go
- Best practices for security in web applications
- How to deploy a Go web application to a live server
Learn to write modern, fast, and secure web applications in Google’s Go programming language, and learn it from an award winning University professor with 20 years of teaching experience, and 20 years of experience working in the industry as an entrepreneur.
Go is a modern, type safe, compiled, and extremely fast programming language. It it is ideally suited for building safe, scalable, incredibly fast web applications.
This course is well-suited for both absolute beginners, and for developers who already know something about web development, but want to add Go to their toolbox.
The major project in this course is building a bookings and reservation system for a Bed & Breakfast. Visitors to our site will be able to search for accommodations by date and make an online reservation, and the site owner will be able to manage reservations from a secure back end.
By the time you finish this course, you will have a solid grasp of what it takes to build a completely functional, secure, and fast web application from the ground up, and you will have a solid understanding of the Go programming language.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn to write programs professionally
- Experienced developers who are interested in learning Go
Created by Trevor Sawler
Last updated 6/2021